What Is a Conversion Kit?
What is a Mid-Drive Motor?
A Mid-Drive motor is the second type of electric bike motor. located under the crank of the bike as opposed to in the wheel of the bike.
A Mid-Drive motor works with your bike's gears, providing you with more power when going up hills and more speed on flat roads depending on what gear your currently in. Many high quality electric bikes opt to use a Mid-Drive over a hub wheel due to it providing more power at similar wattage's.
Our conversion kit batteries have a yet another advantage, they boast a higher wattage then the industry standard 250w and 500w motors. Making bikes with our conversion kits on them some of the strongest currently in the market.
There are 3 ways to ride!
- Regular: Ride the bike without any power. Or ride the bike in pedal assist mode 0.
- Pedal Assist: As you pedal the motor will give you power and assist with your ride. There are 9 levels of pedal assistance as standard on our converted electric bikes.The levels can be altered, and each can have the acceleration or speed programmed to suit your riding needs.
- Throttle: The throttle will activate the motor without the need to pedal. Your speed in this mode can be set to act according to what pedal assist mode you’re in. Or it can have its own settings based on what the user wants.
Optimize your ride!
By changing your chain ring, you can optimize your converted bike to suit all of your needs.
- First / Small Chain Ring: Powers up the Bike, with increased torque to help you up hills or through rougher terrains. Best for those who are interested in going places where most bikes would not be able to reach
- Second / Medium Chain Ring: The standard size, it offers a fantastic mixture of power and speed making city and trail riding a breeze no matter what obstacles you face. Best for those who are interested in commuting, or weekend rides.
- Third / Large Chain Ring: The thrill of speed, with this chain ring you will be blazing a path through any location you choose to ride. Best suited for thrill rides, or commuters wanting to save on time
Choose Your Settings!
Our Bafang Mid-Drive kits come with various different Settings for you to choose from. For those looking for a more peaceful commute, we can give you a slower accelerating bike without sacrificing on its overall power. While for those who want a thrill, we can raise the acceleration and speed giving you a bike that can go head to head with some of the fastest factory electric bike!
Examples of Possible Conversion eBikes....
- Tandem bikes tandem ebike
- Recumbent Bikes
- Small Frame (15") Bikes women ebike
- Comfort Bikes
- City Bikes
- And Much More!
e bike conversion
Inquire About Our Conversion Kits
Regular price From $1,295.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price From $76.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price From $1,319.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price From $449.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per